CBD has become popular as a result of a lot of recent publicity in the headlines. This includes a recent article that appeared in the “Independent” which reported the UK Government’s MHRA’s assessment on Cannabidiol (CBD) could “provide ground-breaking results” in leading to reform over cannabis’ medicinal use in the UK. The MHRA assessment report states that the CBD product has a “restoring, correcting or modifying” effect on “physiological” functions. Furthermore, clinical trials have shown the safety and efficacy of the product which has helped people with several different illnesses, even cancer.
Further evidence of the positive effects of the product have been highlighted in a number of reports published by the NCBI, the National Centre for Biotechnology Information; “CBD acts in some experimental models as an anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, anti-oxidant, anti-emetic, anxiolytic and antipsychotic agent, and is therefore a potential medicine for the treatment of neuroinflammation, epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting and nausea, anxiety and schizophrenia, respectively.”
VSAVI CBD vape oil ticks all the boxes and is our CBD vape e-liquid of choice. The vast majority of other Hemp oils and e-liquids contain flavourings and we suggest steering clear of these. So if you’ve decided to buy CBD oil, stick with a plain one.
#1: VSAVI does not contain any artificial ingredients
- 100% Vegetarian
- Only Pharmaceutical Grade Ethanol
- Gluten Free
- Pure CBD product – no added flavour
- Only the highest quality and safest European ingredients are used
- Completely GMO free
- Have not been tested on animals
- Prepared in a “clean room” laboratory
- Eco friendly production
- Integrated supervision by chemical engineers to ensure consistency and safety
- Entire production is done within Europe
Why are people using CBD oil?
There are many reasons why it is so popular but here are some that you may not have heard about.
- A recent CBD Oil UK study found that it was effective in reducing the desire to smoke cigarettes.
- Cannabidiol was found to be effective as a sebostatic and anti-inflammatory agent in the treatment of acne. It inhibits lipid synthesis.
- Curtailing the development of diabetes.
- Shows promising results in the treatment for fibromyalgia.
- It has shown promise in halting prions which is the protein that causes neurodegenerative diseases like Creutzfeltd-Jakob and mad cow.
- CBD is known to produce anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory effects when ingested. It slows everything down and calms the user. It is therefore helpful in the treatment and management of PTSD and both chronic and acute anxiety.
- There is some early documented evidence that it is an effective treatment for Crohn’s disease.
- There is evidence to suggest that CBD has the potential to reduce various aspects of Multiple Sclerosis.
- One of the very few side effects of CBD is tiredness so it has proved effective in dealing with insomnia.
- CDB has known antiemetic properties and has therefore proved to be effective in alleviating vomiting and nausea caused by chemotherapy and some other therapies.
- There is therapeutic potential for the treatment of seizures as it has anticonvulsant properties.
Is CBD Addictive?
CBD oil is not addictive and will not get you high. Although cannabis is known to be an illegal addictive substance, CBD has none of the psychoactive components that characterise marijuana. While Cannabidiol has a therapeutic effect, it does not cause any unwanted psychoactive effects and actually has an anti-psychotic effect meaning that it can be used in the treatment of patients with schizophrenia. Different cannabis plant strains have been cultivated for various purposes.
The variety grown for medical and recreational purposes, marijuana, has a lower level of CBD and a higher level of THC, while other strains have higher CBD content and under 0.2% THC. These are known as hemp which has a number of industrial uses, including the use of its fibres in manufacturing and the extraction of its Cannabidiol for medical purposes. While the levels of THC in marijuana can be high enough to cause addiction, when CBD oil is derived from hemp seeds it has a minuscule THC content and can therefore be used safely, without psychoactive effects and without running the risk of addiction.
VSAVI also has their own CBD oil for those users who do not want to vape CBD, the difference is that the effects of the drops can take longer to register to drop into an hour. Whereas the CBD effect can be instantly felt with vaping. Also, the vaping oil may taste plain and earthy for some people, you can mix any e-liquid in to add some more flavour to the oil, or you can use VSAVI’s very own 100% VG e-liquids in.
If you do have any questions on the use and application of VSAVI CBD vape oils ring them here 01733 555 555 or email email@example.com.